6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : South Andaman, Havelock, Port Blair, Cellular Jail
Tour Activities : Adventure, Parasailing, Boat Cruise, Beaches Sightseeing, Speed Boats
Tour Themes : Beaches and Islands, Monuments & Historical Places
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
South Andaman, Havelock and Port Blair Tour Overview
3 Nights in Port blair ---- 2 Night in Havelock ----1 Night in Neil Island
Day1 – Cellular jail , Corbyn’s cove beach, Cellular jail light n sound show.
Day 2 – Port Blair to Havelock .
Day 3 -- Havelock
Day 4 – Havelock To Neil Island
Day 5 – Neil Island To Port Blair
Day 6 – Baratang Or Rose island & North Bay Island & Chidyatapu beach
Day 7 – Drop Airport.
South Andaman, Havelock and Port Blair Tour Itinerary
On arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. escorted to the hotel where you rest and relax. After refreshment we move for Cellular Jail previously known as Kala Pani was a remote archipelago used by the British to exile Indian political prisoners. A tour of this National Memorial features exhibits displaying the grave torture that prisoners used to go through during the pre-independence era. Explore the ground floor featuring a Freedom Fighters Photo and Exhibition Gallery and the Art gallery and Netaji gallery on the first floor, after that we proceed for Corbyn’s Cove Beach a beach nearby Port Blair City Than last we see Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail, here the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Morning we Check out hotel than proceed for Havelock Island by private Cruise ferry , our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel check in. now Havelock new name call as Swaraj Dweep . Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. enjoy swimming in Radha Nagar Beach. and fell fresh air and enjoy . ( stay over night)
Visit the beautiful Elephant beach known for its exotic marine life and beautiful corals. Once there, soak in the amazing beauty of the region as you explore the island or enjoy simple pleasures like sunbathing, swimming, bird-watching, and more during your visit. Return transfers to Elephant beach from Havelock jetty in a shared boat, Island entry charges, and To and from transfers from the hotel are included. .( stay over night)
Morning we Check out hotel than proceed for Neil island by Cruise private ferry cruise , our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel check in. as per your book hotel. now Neil Island called as Shaheed Dweep, where we visit Laxmanpur beach and Sitapur Beach and barthpur beach . It has white shell sand along with shallow water that makes it an ideal place for snorkeling. The beach is favorable for activities like sun basking and swimming, visit Natural Bridge . stay overnight at Neil
After breakfast check out Return back to Port Blair by cruise private ferry enjoying the view crossing islands. our representative will receive you Jetty in port blair and escorted to the hotel check in.
Early morning proceed North & Middle Andaman Via Baratang Island by fallow the 1st convoy times by road, crossing the Andaman Trunk Road NH4 , In between the road journey you will cross the Habitations of one of the world’s primitive tribes “The Jarawas reserve forest” photograph and video graph are strictly not allowed in jarawa reserve forest , covered with dense forests on both the side. Crossing Islands passages via vehicle ferry boat and the mangrove creek journey by speed boat leading to the Limestone Cave. And we return back to port blair hotel by last convoy in evening.
Day 6 ------ After Breakfast we proceed for Ross Island Historical place also now new name call as Subash Chandar Boss island (by boat) the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. Then Visit North Bay (Coral Island). Sea exotic coral and marine life enjoy like snorkeling , Scuba Diving , mini sub marine ,sea walk etc .( Sea activities at your own pay) Once you back from 2 island we check time for Chidiyatapu Beach. we proceed to visit Chidiya Tapu Munda Phar Beach sun set point by vehicle Fell the fresh air and enjoy the natural beauty of sea sore & forest. You can see the sun touching to the sea, you just love the view. Or we go for local sight seen and city shopping corals .
Drop to Airport with a wonderful holidays with a sweet memories .....
More Details about South Andaman, Havelock and Port Blair Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- Entry Tickets/Passes
- 1. A/c Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock and Neil island with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.extra matters
2. All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
3. Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
4. All entry tickets, Cruise tickets for Havelock & Neil island to n from and permit charges and Parking charges.
5. Inclusive of GST All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel & Resort tax & Transportation tax.
6. Personal Tour Coordinator to help you with any requirements during the tour
7. All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga Honda city , )
- 1. Flight Tickets are not included. We recommend you to book Flight ticket by yourself as it will be cost affective and based upon your flexibility. However, if you want us to book the tickets then we can do it for you based upon availability.
2. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
3. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
4. Professional Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers
5. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
7. Camera fee, Snorkeling Charges at island & Fun rides in water sports complex
- * 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.