4 night 5 Days Couples
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Port Blair, Havelock, Baratang
Tour Activities : Caving, Boat Cruise, Beaches Sightseeing, Museums
Tour Themes : Honeymoon & Romantic Tours
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Port Blair, Havelock and Baratang Tour Itinerary
On arrival at Port Blair Airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel De Lamour check in. After refreshment we visit Cellular Jail previously known as Kala Pani was a remote archipelago used by the British to exile Indian political prisoners. A tour of this National Memorial features exhibits displaying the grave torture that prisoners used to go through during the pre-independence era. Explore the ground floor featuring a Freedom Fighters Photo and Exhibition Gallery and the Art gallery and Netaji gallery on the first floor, after that we proceed for Corbyn’s Cove Beach a beach nearby Port Blair City Than last we see Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail, here the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
----- Early morning we proceed for Havelock Island now new name call as Swaraj Dweep by Cruise Boat our representative will receive you and go to hotel check in, and move to enjoy swimming in Radha Nagar Beach and fell fresh air and enjoy the village life of Havelock, stay overnight at Havelock. After a leisure breakfast, way to Kalapathar Beach, spend some time with the beauty of white sand . and after that we sail for Visit the beautiful Elephant beach known for its exotic marine life and beautiful corals. Once there, soak in the amazing beauty of the region as you explore the island or enjoy simple pleasures like sunbathing, swimming, bird-watching, and more during your visit. Return transfers to Elephant beach from Havelock jetty in a shared boat, Island entry charges, and To and from transfers from the hotel are included. Duration: Around 6 hours. Time: 9AM - 3PM This activity is feasible to do on 2nd Day of Havelock. ., stay overnight at Havelock.
---- After breakfast Return back to Port Blair by cruise private boat enjoying the view crossing islands
Early morning proceed North & Middle Andaman Via Baratang Island by fallow the convoy times by road, crossing the Andaman Trunk Road NH4 , covered with dense forests on both the side. Crossing Islands passages via ferry boat; the mangrove creek journey by boat leading to the Limestone Cave. In between the road journey you will cross the Habitations of one of the world’s primitive tribes “The Jarawas reserve forest” photograph and video graph are strictly not allowed jarawa reserve forest. If you would like purchasing articles , we provide vehicle.
Drop to Airport with a wonderful holidays with a sweet memories
More Details about Port Blair, Havelock and Baratang Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- Entry Tickets/Passes
- * 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
- 1. Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
2. All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
3. Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
4. All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges and Parking charges
5. Inclusive of GST All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel & Resort tax & Transportation tax.
6. Personal Tour Coordinator to help you with any requirements during the tour
7. All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Honda city ) as per itinerary in AC
- 1. Flight Tickets are not included. We recommend you to book Flight ticket by yourself as it will be cost affective and based upon your flexibility. However, if you want us to book the tickets then we can do it for you based upon availability.
2. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
3. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
4. Professional Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers
5. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
7. Camera fee, Snorkeling Charges at island & Fun rides in water sports complex.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.