Andaman Tour 8N 9D
Tour Code : GA-PP06
8 Nights / 9 Days
Destination Covered : Port Blair, Havelock
Tour Themes : Boat Safari
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Port Blair and Havelock Tour Overview
Hope you may like our tour Itinerary, if you need any alteration regarding tour itinerary we also do it need fully as per your regards.
Port Blair and Havelock Tour Itinerary
On arrival at Port Blair Airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After refreshment Cellular Jail previously known as Kala Pani was a remote archipelago used by the British to exile Indian political prisoners. A tour of this National Memorial features exhibits displaying the grave torture that prisoners used to go through during the pre-independence era. Explore the ground floor featuring a Freedom Fighters Photo and Exhibition Gallery and the Art gallery and Netaji gallery on the first floor, after that we proceed for Corbyn’s Cove Beach a beach nearby Port Blair City Than last we see Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail, here the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive
After Breakfast we proceed for Ross Island Historical place also now new name call as Subash Chandar Boss island (by boat) the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. Then Visit North Bay (Coral Island). Sea exotic coral and marine life enjoy snorkeling , Scuba Diving mini sub marine etc .( Sea activities at your own pay)
Early morning we proceed for Havelock Island now new name call as Swaraj Dweep by Cruz Boat enjoy swimming in Radha Nagar Beach and fell fresh air and enjoy the village life of Havelock, stay overnight at Havelock. After a leisure breakfast, way to Kalapathar Beach, spend some time with the beauty of white sand and after that we sail for Visit the beautiful Elephanta beach known for its exotic marine life and beautiful corals. Once there, soak in the amazing beauty of the region as you explore the island or enjoy simple pleasures like sunbathing, swimming, bird-watching, and more during your visit. Return transfers to Elephant beach from Havelock jetty in a shared boat, Island entry charges, and To and from transfers from the hotel are included. Duration: Around 6 hours. Time: 9AM - 3PM This activity is feasible to do on 2nd Day of Havelock. ( Elephanta beach coast are not add in itinerary because of time) ., stay overnight at Havelock.
After breakfast, we headed for Neil Island where we visit Laxmanpur and Sitapur Beach. Birthpur Beach It has white shell sand along with shallow water that makes it an ideal place for snorkeling. The beach is favourable for activities like sun basking and swimming,
visit Hawrah Bridge Nnatural bridge .......stay overnight at Neil.
After breakfast Return back to Port Blair by cruz pravite boat enjoying the view crossing islands.
City Tour like Museums of Samudrika Naval Museum (The museum is meant to create awareness on various aspect of oceanic environment we can see shells, corals and few species of colorful fishes of this island). Visit the Chatham Saw Mill, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium), Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. After Lunch we procced to visit Chidiya Tapu Munda Phar Beach by vehicle Fell the fresh air and enjoy the natural beauty of sea sore & forest. You can see the sun touching to the sea, you just love the view.
Early morning proceed for Baratang Island by vehicle 8 hours road drive, crossing the Andaman Trunk Road , covered with dense forests on both the side. Crossing Islands passages via ferry boat; the mangrove creek journey by boat leading to the Limestone Cave. In between the road journey you will cross the Habitations of one of the world’s primitive tribes “The Jarawas”. Drop Back to Hotel, stay overnight at Port Blair.
After breakfast morning we proceed for Wandoor/Jolly Bouy trip by Vehicle, visit MG National Park, Wandoor Beach, Visit Jolly Bouy or Red Skin (which one is open by Tourism Department at that time of visit) by boat - see the colorful corals, colorful fishes & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling (optional) after lunch we proceed for Mount Harriet is the second highest peak in the South Andaman (365 mtrs high). The Summer Head Quarter of chief commission during British regime. In this place one can enjoy the fascinating over view of the surrounding Islands and the sea
Drop to u Airport with a wonderful holidays with a sweet memories
More Details about Port Blair and Havelock Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Private Cab
- Entry Tickets/Passes
- * 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
- 1. Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
2. All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
3. Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
4. All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges and Parking charges
5. Inclusive of GST All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel & Resort tax & Transportation tax.
6. Personal Tour Coordinator to help you with any requirements during the tour
7. All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Honda city ) as per itinerary in AC.
- 1. Flight Tickets are not included. We recommend you to book Flight ticket by yourself as it will be cost affective and based upon your flexibility. However, if you want us to book the tickets then we can do it for you based upon availability.
2. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
3. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
4. Professional Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers
5. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
7. Camera fee, Snorkeling Charges at island & Fun rides in water sports complex.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.